THE ONBOARDING PROCESS
- Mentorship: You will get assigned a personal mentor who will look after you, motivate you through ups and downs, bring in new perspectives and help you avoid common pitfalls so you can instead focus on making your company grow, grow, grow! Together you’ll have quarterly progress reviews for big-picture discussions and to make sure that you as a start-ups are where you’ve set out to be!
- Virtual start-up library: As members of Bedayat, our start-ups have free access to our online resources on start-up specific topics
- Guest lectures: In addition to the dedicated business coaches , the incubates also meet external experts an advisers who hold niche-specific talks on pitch training, digital marketing, sustainable business development, sales training and other important topics.
- Exit review: Once your business can stand on its own feet and is ready to leave Bedayat’s nest, we evaluate its progress together and compare it with the milestones and goals set out during the on-boarding process
- LEAN START-UP is an approach inspired by lessons from lean manufacturing. The approach is built on a Build-Measure-Learn feedback loop. It promotes validated learning, which means short decision paths, building a minimal viable product (MVP), gathering empirical data and based on that making a decision to pivot or persevere.
- LEAN CANVAS is an effective business plan template that helps to deconstruct a business idea into its key assumptions. It is adapted from Alex Osterwalder’s Business Model Canvas and optimized for Lean Startups. It is based on 9 building blocks that together show the logic how the company intends to make money. We use it as a blueprint for the underlying business strategy.